Publication - PAM2020
All Accepted Papers will be published in one of the Special Volumes of American Institute of Physics: AIP C. (Scopus and WoS)
- The AIP Conference Proceedings (AIP C) Citation Index (part of Web of Science)
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- Astrophysics Data System (ADS)
For Publication in AIP Conference Proceedings:
- The paper Submission must be have plagiarism checker (less than 20% by using only Turnitin program) before submission and final acceptance in conference which make by the Authors. Conference language is English.
- Each paper will be reviewed by at least by 2 independent experts from an international scientific committee.
- Please prepare your paperas per the conference required of AIPC Proceeding template click here (docx. and PDF) : AIP Proceedings template
- Acceptance/Rejection Notification will be communicated within 10 to 15 days after your Paper Submission.
- Download Copyright of AIP Conference Proceedings License Agreement
- Oral and poster submissions are treated equally in terms of publication and ranking
- The templet of poster can be click here (70×80) cm
- The full Article after acceptance, should be submitted in (docx. ) format through the conference website(February 01- September 09, 2020) .
- A Certificate of Participation in the conference will be given to all the Researchers mentioned in the submitting paper.
Publication fee: 120 $, maximum Article pages are 10, with black and white color.