2nd.International Scouts Scientific Posters Conference for Iraqi Talents Sep.27-28 / 2021 SIT 2021,Istanbul ,Turkey
We are glad to announce about the 2nd. International Scouts Scientific Posters Conference for Iraqi Talents SIT 2021 .which is the first event take care the Iraqi scientific talents ,will be held with PAM 2021 .Our invitation is valid to all the Iraqi ,primary, intermediate and secondary schools to join our international event. The conference sponsors are AL-Farah primary private school for Greek Orthodox , Mama Mayson Intermediate private school for girls ,Mobdyon primary private school ,Merj-Alayon primary private school,St-Thomas high private school for girls and AL-Shourouq private school
We are looking forward to meeting you at PAM2021 & SIT 2021 in Istanbul
*The Conference will be held for two days activates by support of UGUR OKULLARI And KAVRAM KOLEJi, Turkey, Istanbul.
-Student presentation 9.00 am -11.00 am.
– Coffee Brake 11.0am – 11.30 am.
-Student presentation 11.30am -1.30pm.
-Lunch 1.30 pm – 2.30pm .
Visiting UGUR And KAVRAM 9.00 am-10.00 am.
– General tour inside the UGUR And KAVRAM 10.00am -11.30am .
– Coffee Brake 11.30am – 12.00 am.
-Scientific Actives 12.00am – 2.00 pm.
– Lunch 2.00 pm -3.00 pm.
– Scientific meeting 3.00pm -4.00 pm.
NOTE: ATTENDING THE KOLEJi CAMPOS FEE IS 100$/STUDENT
* New gate in the conference website include the participate schools with their logs and include the details shown below
– The student can participate by one poster 70×90 cm. ,in Physics ,Material science Space and Astronomy , chemistry , Biology ,Agriculture.
Each school can participate with 5 maximum posters.-
– The conference will submit international certificate of attendance for each student, with a special medal to his school.
– The certificate of attendance and the medal will be given in a closing ceremony.
– The school and their student that can not attend the conference, their certificates and the school medal will be given at the school side.
– Participation fee for the participate school with their students is FREE OF CHARGE
For more information please contact the organizational committee
0780 736 6076
0780 1984 983